Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.
89476429

I need a prescription and I can't see my doctor month. What

Customer Question

I need a prescription for Cytotec and I can't see my doctor for another month. What should I do?
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 1 year ago.

Hi and thank you for your question. This might be a tough one for you to obtain without seeing a physician in person, but there could be a couple of possibilities. An urgent care may be able to get you in faster than your regular PCP...often staffed with physicians assistant and nurse practitioners who can prescribe. Another option could be trying out an online physician service...there are several to choose from. These physicians are able to obtain some medical information from you and possibly write you a prescription based on the findings. OR If you are open to finding an over-the-counter alternative, I would be happy to assist you with that.