Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.
89476429

I have bought a generic viagra sitgra-100 I need to order

Customer Question

I have bought a generic viagra sitgra-100
I need to order somemore, my granddaugher threw away the box!!!!!!!
where can I get it..
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Drugdad replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks for question. Unfortunately there is no generic Viagra available now

Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I think I have a different interpretation than the previous answer you received and may be able to help. I believe the drug you are referring to is Sidegra. This is an OTC version of Viagra only available in Thailand. Although the quality/purity of this product is not verified by the FDA, it is available for sale on websites such as www.th-product.com or www.sidegraonline.com. Please let me know if you need any further information. If I have already provided you with the info you need, please kindly rate my answer.

Thanks!

Dr. B

Hello! It's Dr. B just following up on your quest to find Sidegra. Were you able to find what you needed? Let me know how it worked out for you!