Drugdad
Drugdad, Pharmacist
Experience:  I have a doctor of pharmacy degree with experience in both retail and hospital. I will be happy to share this knowledge with you
66334938

Ive gained almost 50lbs in about a year. I have wedding

Customer Question

Ive gained almost 50lbs in about a year. I have wedding coming up and i need to be able to fit in my dress. Where i am right now, it cant even be altered.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Drugdad replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks for the question. Are you looking to lose weight?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've tried few things and have not been successful. Im looking to loose about 30Lb
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My frend lost 25lb on phentermine few months ago. I work out and eat healthy, Ive lost about 10lb, and now im stuck.
Expert:  Drugdad replied 1 year ago.

How much time do you have?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2months
Expert:  Drugdad replied 1 year ago.

Two months is not enough time to lose that kind of weight but that shouldn't stop you from trying. If you continue to take the phentermine, exercise and healthy eating, you will have modest results in due time. If you are willing, you can try ALLI over the counter.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've tried Alli with not much luck! Phentermine worked for my friend, I've never tried it, so i'd just like to give it a shot for few months and see what happens.
Expert:  Drugdad replied 1 year ago.

phentermine works by controlling your appetite so you should give a try.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any chance you cold send a prescription to my pharmacy, or do i need to go to a weight loss clinic to get that.
Expert:  Drugdad replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, you have to be seen by a doctor in order to get a prescription for phentermine.