Drugdad
Drugdad, Pharmacist
Experience:  I have a doctor of pharmacy degree with experience in both retail and hospital. I will be happy to share this knowledge with you
66334938

Ugdad, I'm taking Effexor XR 150mg and Coulgout 500mg and I

Customer Question

Hi Drugdad, I'm taking Effexor XR 150mg and Coulgout 500mg and I am insulin resistant. I am trying to lose weight and having great difficulties. I eat well and exercise 5-6 times a week. Recently I have been given Real Dose Weight loss formula 1. There are natural ingredients I am not aware of and scared to take it, due to the side effects? Could you please shed any light on this please? Thank you Marianne
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Drugdad replied 1 year ago.

Hi Marianne, thanks for the question. You did mention that you are insulin resistant, are you diabetic? Apart from Effexor and Coulgout, are you taking any other medications?

Expert:  Drugdad replied 1 year ago.

I found this article about a clinical trial that was done with the two main ingredients on RealDose formula 1 ( Dolichos biflorus and Piper betle extracts )

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3551693/

While the results are promising, there are still lots of things that can go wrong. One of those issue is the quality of the pills. Since herbal products are not subjected to strict FDA or regulatory manufacturing oversight, the might not be guaranteed.