Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.
Experience:  Knowledge in hormone replacement therapy, pediatrics, compounding, long term care, retail, hospice, etc.
74170494

I have poison sumac and it won't stop spreading and I need

Customer Question

I have poison sumac and it won't stop spreading and I need to get 20 milligram prednisone but don't have a prescription can you help. No health insurance
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. C. Rollins replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately it is illegal to obtain a prescription over the internet. It will require a face to face visit with a physician for prednisone. Until then I would suggest continuing the triamcinolone and benadryl and adding calamine lotion (calydryl is what I would suggest) buy the clear one as it doesn't leave a pink color on the skin. Apply it after the triamcinolone. Calydryl will help with itching, spreading, and drying up the rash. Hopefully this helps answers your question. Once satisfied please rate my answer. Thansk.