Drugdad
Drugdad, Pharmacist
Experience:  I have a doctor of pharmacy degree with experience in both retail and hospital. I will be happy to share this knowledge with you
66334938

I am in constant pain with my back. I worked as cna

Customer Question

I am in constant pain with my back. I worked as cna for many years and all the lifting of residents has made it to where I can't fully bend over or sleep at night.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Drugdad replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for the question. Have you tried any medications yet?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No as of right now I have no insurance and haven't been able to go. I've taken tramadol in the past for it. About 4 years ago. I try to manage with ibuprofen and it seems to not be helping.
Expert:  Drugdad replied 1 year ago.
Your best option now is to find a pain specialist that can treat you for the pain. Since you don't have insurance, you should start by looking for clinics in your area. Most hospitals have clinics and you can apply for their charity.