Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.
Experience:  Knowledge in hormone replacement therapy, pediatrics, compounding, long term care, retail, hospice, etc.
74170494

Can low dose .25 mg Xanax cause sleep walking? I read this

Customer Question

Can low dose .25 mg Xanax cause sleep walking? I read this online tonight. I take it only a few nights for insomnia.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our Experts? Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question. Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal. Thank you, Camille~Moderator
Expert:  Dr. C. Rollins replied 1 year ago.
I previously answered this question for the customer with positive rating in return. To reiterate while possible sleep walking on Xanax is rare side effect. Thanks.