Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.
Experience:  Knowledge in hormone replacement therapy, pediatrics, compounding, long term care, retail, hospice, etc.
74170494

I AM TRYING TO GET A PRICE ON DALIRESP, 500 MG.. cAN YOU HELP

Customer Question

I AM TRYING TO GET A PRICE ON DALIRESP, 500 MG.. cAN YOU HELP AND WHERE CAN i GET THEM ?
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. C. Rollins replied 1 year ago.
The cash price at the pharmacy I work at is $341.98 for #30. If you have insurance you can call the insurance company to find out what you copay would be on the medication. Visit www.daliresp.com and click on "Save on Daliresp" to see if you qualify for the manufacturers copay card to pay $25 for up to 12 months. You should be able to purchase the medication at any pharmacy with a prescription. Hopefully this fully answers your question. Once satisfied please rate my answer. Thanks.