Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.
Experience:  Knowledge in hormone replacement therapy, pediatrics, compounding, long term care, retail, hospice, etc.
74170494

I'm very interested in doing business with you,

Customer Question

I'm very interested in doing business with you, but not sure if you can help me.
My situation: I lived in the US for six years then moved to Saudi Arabia a few days ago. When I was in the US, I didnt have a problem wtih getting my meds from pharmacies, as my doctor would prescribe them for me. Now that I am in SA, we don't have the same medications the US has. Therefore, I have to order them online. I already made arrangement with an online pharmacy to send medications to SA. But I need prescription. Can you help me please?
Thank you
Faisal
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. C. Rollins replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately a new physician can not prescribe medication to you with out a face to face visit per law in the US. Have you considered contacting the physician you had previously in the US and see if he or she would prescribe you medication. Most physicians will require a follow up visit yearly to access your conditions and blood work. Hopefully this answers your question. Let me know if you have further questions. Once satisfied please rate my answer. Thanks.