Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.
Experience:  Knowledge in hormone replacement therapy, pediatrics, compounding, long term care, retail, hospice, etc.
74170494

Is there a Pharmacy in West Virigina that perscriptions from

Customer Question

Is there a Pharmacy in West Virigina that perscriptions from Dr.I. Derakhshan, M,D., Neurologist
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. C. Rollins replied 1 year ago.
Are you asking because the Doctor sent prescriptions into a pharmacy for you and you don't know what pharmacy it is? If so and you have insurance you can call your insurance company and they should be able to tell you what pharmacy filled your prescriptions. Hopefully this fully answers your question. Once satisfied please rate my answer. If this is not the answer you were looking for please clarify your question. Thanks.
I see you have viewed my answer. Let me know if you need further assistance. Once satisfied please rate my answer. Thanks.