pharmacydoc, Pharmacist
Experience:  Educator with hospital and retail experience.

Where is Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream USP, 0.1% sold at?

Where can I buy Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream USP, 0.1%

Expert: pharmacydoc replied 3 years ago.

I will be glad to help you find an answer. Are you looking for nasal or ophthalmic?

Skin cream. A 1lb jar was left in my bathroom and has been used for a skin rash. works very well for that. I do not know what it was originally used for. Where can I get more of this product?

Triamcinolone Acetonide cream is available OTC. What local large retail stores are in your area and I will check.

Let me back track, generic is available. Item is only available via prescription. No OTC.

You might try dephenhyradramine (e.g. Benadryl Itch Stopping Cream), which is a topical antihistamine or hydrocortisone (e.g. Cortaid), which is topical corticosteroid. Both of these ARE available over-the-counter.

However, if you have been using a cream for a rash for a while, you might wish to consult with your healthcare provider to see why the rash is not resolving.

All the best.

pharmacydoc, Pharmacist
Experience: Educator with hospital and retail experience.
That is a prescription medication. You can buy from any local pharmacy with a prescription. In the meantime, you can buy Hydrocortisone 1% OTC.