Drugdad
Drugdad, Pharmacist
Experience:  Retail pharmacist
66334938

hi just received zepose-10 made by cipla, just wondering if

Customer Question

hi just received zepose-10 made by cipla, just wondering if this is a proper pharmaceutical company and if this is really diazepam and safe to take only when neccessary for severe anxiety and panic attacks? thank you
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Drugdad replied 2 years ago.

Drugdad :

Hi, let me help you with this

Customer :

yes please

Drugdad :

zepose is diazepam but since you are buying this outside the country, this is risky. There is a risky of imitation. It might be a counterfeit. Cipla is an India company that does produce drugs for the USA but how would you know if that is made by them

Customer :

they have arrived in a blister pack with all the info on back, assuming they not fake tho they could be

Drugdad :

Do you have a prescription for this?

Customer :

sorry repeated myself there

Drugdad :

The reason I was asking if you have a prescription for the zepose is simple. It is a controlled substance so possessing or taking it without prescription is against the law in the States. Also this drug is easy to get hooked on, but difficult to wean your self from.

Drugdad :

Unless you are in Europe

Drugdad :

The laws over there might be different, not sure

Drugdad :

Are you still there?

Customer :

indeed, this is why my doctor only prescribes me 10 5mg to last for a month, and often it lasts me longer, i can go weeks without needing any, but i had a bad month last month, ran out before my month time span and the fear of nothing to fall back on should i panic meant i had pretty much no life for 2 weeks as i couldn't socialise or anything at least knowing i had them in my pocket for if i really needed one!

Customer :

yes sorry was rereading what i wrote to see it made some sense

Customer :

not sure of uk laws, probably illegal to possess with intent to supply...obviously, but personal use may be different.

Customer :

have social phobia, phobias, general anxiety, panic attacks..you name it ive got it, and life is not worth it when it gets too much, these pills stop me self medding with too much alcohol and i am really careful to only take when my fear is extreme. sadly uk psychiatric services are awful and have been no help..this way i get to have a life again and even enjoy it again at times. my main concern is that cipla is a reputable company and the zepose are safe to take should i require

Drugdad :

I would not recommend you taking it, if it can directly from india. It is too risky. Any time a drug is shipped directly to a patient from India or china, the are bypassing a critical step in safety which is regulated in Europe by EMEA. Cipla is reputable company and makes zepose. With counterfeit everywhere, you can't be sure.

Drugdad :

sorry "came directly"

Customer :

it came from a usa online pharmacy, 'qualitybrand' but indeed may have actually been posted from india... do counterfeiters even manufacture the blister packs and everything? this is worrying, always assumed counterfeits would be loose pills in a plastic bag...these blister packs do indeed have all the neccesary info on them however including manufacterer name, adress, schedule h drug warning, and use by dates..they are white pills blank on one side, scored for halfing/quartering on the other..do they sound right at least?

Drugdad :

Anybody with blister pack machine can package tablets into blister packs. Wait let me look up "qualitybrand"

Drugdad :

do you have their website? I would be more skeptical because zepose brand is not available in the USA

Customer :

www.qualitybrand.co.uk sorry took me a while to find it again

Customer :

does it sound like the right information on the back of the blister pack at least? if i do need to take at any point i will be sure to only take a quarter pill at the most the first time to try it out for safety, would in fact probably try to only bite it in to an 8th! not taking 10 mgs of anything strange in one go, only a mg or 2 at a time

Customer :

are you there?

Drugdad :

YES

Customer :

did you check the web address i gave you?

Drugdad :

I am looking at their website it states that they do provide high quality generic and brand medications but also have this line " QualityBrand.co.uk is not a pharmacy. We provide an online escrow service between our customers and the licensed pharmacies" It does not make sense

Customer :

hmm yes thats a bit odd!

Drugdad :

So it means they don't have license to do what they are doing?

Customer :

i imagine very few online pharmacies do have a licence when i think about it. oh well this will be my first and only time i do this as it has stressed me too much! huh considering what i ordered!

Customer :

i will just proceed with enormous caution if i do find myself having to take a little of this if i run out of my proper meds again!

Customer :

will work harder at not doing so again!

Drugdad :

Good

Customer :

thanks for the chat anyway

Drugdad :

you are welcome

Drugdad :

Take care

Customer :

you too, have a good day

Drugdad :

Please don't forget to click accept to conclude

Expert:  Drugdad replied 2 years ago.
What Happens Now?

Your chat has ended, but you can still work with your Expert to get an answer to your question if you have not yet received one.

Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert.  You will also receive an email when your question is updated.  If you want to send a message to your Expert, use the box below.

If you have already received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Accept button above.  Experts are credited for each accepted answer they provide.
Expert:  Drugdad replied 2 years ago.

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
DrugDad