Drugdad
Drugdad, Pharmacist
Experience:  Retail pharmacist
66334938

I just purchased "power pill -100" sildenafil citrate tablets

I just purchased "power pill -100" sildenafil citrate tablets code no: GUJ/DRUGS-G/25/1325 .THEY ARE BLUE COLORED AND HEXAGON SHAPED WITH NUMBER 100 ON THEM....ANY INFORMATION ON THEM? THANK YOU XXX@XXXXXX.XXX
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Drugdad replied 2 years ago.

Drugdad :

Hi, Let me help you with this.

Drugdad :

Sildenafil is the active ingredient in Viagra

Drugdad :

Here in the USA, there is no available generic so if you bought sildenafil, it is probably from outside the country.

Drugdad :

What this means is there is no way of knowing if that pill is what it says it is

Drugdad :

As for viagra, it is a diamond shape pill with VDR 100 imprint on one side and Pfizer on the other side

Drugdad :

I hope I have answered your question, if you are satisfied with my answer please click accept to conclude

Customer:

Do you believe they are safe to take or should i rather not use them?

Drugdad :

It is risky, who is the manufacturer

Drugdad :

where did you buy it from?

Customer:

on back of package it reads Power-Pill 100 www.powpill.com code no GUJ/DRUGS-G/25/1325 B.NO065003 MFDJAN2012 EXPJUN2014

Drugdad :

Not finding that website

Customer:

I bought it from advertisement heard on radio with number to call

Drugdad :

Where was it shipped from

Customer:

from overseas...i believe Germany

Drugdad :

I won't take it

Customer:

I did take one pill yesterday...should i be concerned

Drugdad :

Did you feel differently?

Drugdad :

also did it work for you?

Customer:

it did work i feel ok today ...

Drugdad :

The reason I was asking is beacause if it worked, it can also lower your blood pressure if the dose is higher than what is listed as

Customer:

iguess im just worried by any long term harmful effects if the drug is counterfeit im prepared to dispose of rest of pills

Drugdad :

Yes, with drugs like that, there is no way of knowing what was used in formulating the tablets. My suggestion would be to dispose it like you said, and pay attention to any changes in your health

Customer:

is there any lab i could send pills to in order to analyze them?

Drugdad :

it wouldn't be cost effective for you

Drugdad, Pharmacist
Experience: Retail pharmacist