Drugdad
Drugdad, Pharmacist
Experience:  I have a doctor of pharmacy degree with experience in both retail and hospital. I will be happy to share this knowledge with you
66334938

Would the weight loss medication Realdose cause side effect

Would the weight loss medication Realdose cause side effect to Transplant patients on antirejection medication mainly Tacrollimus mycophenelate and pregnisolone?

Drugdad :

Let me help you with this

Drugdad :

These are the ingredient listed for this drug: Dolichos Biflorus (seed) extract, Betel (Piper betle) (leaf) extract, Siberian Rhodiola Rosea (root),Pepper (Piper nigrum) (fruit) and Decaffeinated Green Coffee (Coffea canephora) (seed)

Customer:

I was wondering if the weight loss medication Realdose would interfere with my Kidney Tranplant anti rejection medication mainly Tacrolimus, mycophenelate and pregnisolone. I have done alot of reading up on this medication and it seems to be a pretty natural supplement.

Drugdad :

These ingredient are not studied in clinical drug trials so I would encourage you not to use it.

Drugdad :

If you need, to loose weight and need drug to assist you in that regards, XXXXX XXXXX doctor about some other possible drugs on the market

Customer:

I would like to talk to my renal specialist about it but I just want to collect as much information before hand, as it is not studied in clinical trials would this make it dangerous to use and should I just perhaps look in other pathways?

Drugdad :

Yes, because it has to be cleared from your body through kidney or liver. Since you are a kidney transplant patient, I would not risk that

Customer:

Thank you very much for your information.