Susan Ivy
Susan Ivy, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  BSN, MSN, CNS
8413180

Whats the right dosage of Bencoprim 4 neck cramping

Customer Question

What's the right dosage of Bencoprim for intense neck cramping? I take 150mg of synthroid in the morning, and i want to make sure it doesn't have interaction problems.
This is my first time here - after waiting an hour, an no response, I wonder if this service is worth my money.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Susan Ivy replied 5 years ago.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer Health.

Sorry that no one answered you.

It may be because the fee offered is much lower than what we typically see, but honestly, I don't mind, it typically evens out with some customer's being able to afford more than others. I am here to help you!

Bencoprim is a prescription drug, a very powerful one, and thus it is obtained only by prescription. A physician should evaluate you before prescribing the medication to you, and provide you a dose that takes an evaluation into consideration.

The guidelines for doseage are as follow:

Initial dose: 5 mg orally 3 times a day.
Based on individual patient response, the dose may be increased to either 7.5 mg or 10 mg three times a day. (Reference: http://www.drugs.com/dosage/cyclobenzaprine.html#Usual_Adult_Dose_for_Muscle_Spasm

As far as interaction between these three drugs, there has been no reported interaction. You can read about this here: http://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=1310-0,758-386,1463-869

I hope this answers all your questions.

Please reply to this post if you have further questions on this topic so that I may address them or refer you to another Expert.