Pauline
Pauline, Pharmacist
Experience:  MRPharmS since 1993
659881

is there any medicine to make ready to woman for sex i mean

is there any medicine to make ready to woman for sex i mean after take it she want sex if yes tell me the name and where it i buy from please email me the answer
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Pauline replied 5 years ago.

Pauline :

At the moment there is no 'magic pill'. . Intercourse should always be a consenting process on behalf of both partners. If your partner does not feel that she is ready for intercourse then you need to respect this and give her time. However if she is willing but slightly unsure, there are techniques to use if your partner is nervous however the best thing is to start gently with foreplay.

JACUSTOMER-54svqu43- :

she s very shy how i know

Pauline :

If she is shy, then you need to give her time. Enjoy doing things together that are not related to sex, and then as she starts to build trust you can use gentle touch and massage to help her relax. Oils and aromatherapy can be very sensual and you can use this time to get her used to physical contact before you think about intercourse. Reassure her that you will not try intercourse until she is ready and I do recommend that you do not pressure her into having intercourse until she feels that she wants it.