Pharmacy Questions? Ask a Pharmacist Online.
He is 13KG, in pretty good health in general.
We are now about ten hours latter and there are no irrigular signs. He's happy and ready to go to school. He had a normal night.
I got worried by warnings of danger, even fatal danger and liver damage, I saw on the internet, even with a small overdose. I also saw that maybe vomiting can make it worst in some poison situation (though i did not see anything about tylenol).
I also got a similar reassuring opinion from a poison emergency center in Canada (and I live in China). I wonder why the warnings are so scary.
Thank you for your answer,