Kevin, Technician
Experience:  Diagnostic technician

Both brake lights dont work : all bulbs ok fuses ok :

Customer Question

both brake lights dont work
JA: Have you checked the bulb? Could it be a faulty fuse?
Customer: all bulbs ok fuses ok
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: getting rego check. both brake lights out fuses ok where does mechanic go from there
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: no but mechanic dosnt know where to go to from there
JA: OK! The Peugeot Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Peugeot Mechanic should know about your Peugeot?
Customer: no but why do i need a peugeot mechanic. is there a brake switch that is hidden somewhere
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Peugeot Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Kevin replied 4 months ago.

Hi im kevin the brake light switches on peugeots are normally on the passenger side of car believ it or not .the brake pedal runs on a bar that runs the width of vehicle and its located up under dash area on the side that the brake pedal isnt