GazzaR1964, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  I have been a self employed mechanic and MOT tester for almost 30 years.

My abs light stay on when driving, new sensor fitted at

Customer Question

My abs light stay on when driving, new sensor fitted at garage, battery checked but it odd till happening any ideas as the garage have now?
JA: So many factors can cause ABS issues. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with them. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: ABS light stays on when I drive it even though the garage had fitted a new one thinking this might be the issue as the battery is fine. It's a Peugeot(###) ###-#### ***** after checking all the possible reasons the light still stays on. I care for my disabled wife and we're both in our 70s so any help/ advise would be welcome.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Not able too due to hand problems but if I can suggest something to the garage or my son in law might be able to help if I know more.
JA: Is there anything else the Peugeot Mechanic should be aware of about your Peugeot?
Customer: I had the whole wiring system replaced due to the car wouldn't work, so the garage wants to check this element of it now but I'm worrying about the cost?
JA: It's hard to know for sure. The Peugeot Mechanic will figure it out.
Customer: Sounds good thank you.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Peugeot Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Kevin replied 4 months ago.

Hi im kevin do you know what fault codes are present ?