Kevin
Kevin, Technician
Experience:  Diagnostic technician
84635724

JA: . What is your issue regarding?

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I am changing my rear brake pads on a peugeot 3008 2010 model
JA: Brake pads can be an easy repair - once you know what you are doing. Fortunately, the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with brakes. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: ok.. os i have jacked up the car and removed the right rear wheel.. i have turn on auxliary power with my foot and the brake pedal and turned off the electric handbrake...
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: the handbrake is disengaged as i can see the the cable to the back of the caliper is loose
JA: Is there anything else the Peugeot Mechanic should be aware of about your Peugeot?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Peugeot Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: i have removed the two bolts that hold on the caliper
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Kevin replied 10 months ago.
Hi I'm Kevin how can we help ? Do you just need to get piston in ?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Yes. I did get the piston in by pushing and winding it in at the same time. It would have been good if I was connected to you straight after I paid my money rather than waiting a day for a response. I needed to talk to you yesterday.
Expert:  Kevin replied 10 months ago.
Sorry to hear I sent my reply at 7 am yesterday il ask them to refund you