350matt, Engineer
Experience:  Mechanical Engineer BEng Hons 22 years experience in car engine industry, 10 years in formula 1

Imran here, i have peugeot 207 2009 have issu missfire in

Customer Question

hi imran here
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have peugeot 207 2009 have issu missfire in could start
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Peugeot Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  350matt replied 7 months ago.

can you tell me what engine size and fuel type this is please? also how many miles are on the car and when it was last serviced

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
engine type is 1.4 petrol
kilometers 110 k
last service 1 k
and i changed already plugs, wire , before the plug changing the fault code was p1336, p1339 p13340
Expert:  350matt replied 7 months ago.

that fault code points towards a faulty crank position sensor, so if this fails completely then the engine won't start at all

so this may be the early warning you're getting

I'd check over the wiring to the sensor and its connection for damage and corrosion and if this is Ok then replace the sensor with a new part

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
yesterday i changed crank position censer but today found same problem.
Expert:  350matt replied 7 months ago.

OK well the other 2 fault codes relate to misfires in cylinders 3 & 4

which could well have been down to a faulty crank sensor and ideally another scan will show if that P1136 code has now gone

but as you've replaced that sensor and the issue is still there then I'd consider replacing the coils and sparrk plugs on the end 2 cylinders as the next step