Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

My heater isnt blowing anything out and my depollution

Customer Question

My heater isnt blowing anything out and my depollution system faulty is showing on screen could the two be linked?
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Most likely these two issues are not related here.Since you have a fault with the heater blower not working and a diagnostic machine has set a fault for the heater blower not working most likely the heater issue is a fault with either the heater blower fan motor itself needing replaced or the resistor/regulator that controls the fan motor itself.I have seen both of these fail before needing replaced and sometimes replaced together.This will have to be tested further to be sure of which is at fault for replacement and to see if both need replaced.

The issue with the depollution system is a separate fault and can be an issue with a plugged exhaust trap/filter needing removed and cleaned or replaced to correct this here.You will have to have the depollution system tested further to locate the source of the fault here and then from there repaired to correct this issue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete