GazzaR1964
GazzaR1964, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  I have been a self employed mechanic and MOT tester for almost 30 years.
11179493

I am ***** *****.
, Do you have some idea about the

Customer Question

Customer: I am ***** *****.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Do you have some idea about the cost of replacing corroded front brake discs for Peugeot 407?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Peugeot Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Servicing Stop online garage quoted £267.42 for "BOTH FRONT LOWER SWIVEL (BALL JOINT/SUSPENSION ) HAS PLAY £267.42."
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Kevin replied 11 months ago.

Hi I'm Kevin are you in the uk if do can I have a reg number and il check prices