Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Have a Peugeot partner tepee 2012 model and last Wednesday

Customer Question

Have a Peugeot partner tepee 2012 model and last Wednesday had on dash saying engine fault risk of clogging filter took it for a plast down motorway in third doing about 50mph put revs hitting 3500 /4000 thinking it was dpf ,put still have warning light come on ,had computer on it to cancel any faults put have 3 faults coming up po215 ( main relay control) 040A (oil gauge pump fault ) OEB 3 decision additive pump fault, any ideas
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

The additive pump fault is most likely the cause for the warning of clogging filter.This can be due to the additive pump itself at fault needing replaced.The oil gauge pump fault may be an issue with a faulty oil pressure sender needing replaced or may in fact be an internal mechanical fault with oil pressure or the oil pump itself.The oil pressure will need tested to see if there is an actual oil pressure fault and if found o.k. the oil pressure sender may need replaced.

I dont show any info on the main relay control.You might clear out the codes and see which come back to see if the main relay control code sets again.If it does if your model uses a main relay this relay can be at fault needing replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete