Robert
Robert, Peugeot Mechanic
Experience:  Fully trained 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

PEUGEOT 207: HI,MY PEUGEOT 207 KEEPS SAYING PLIP BATTERY SPENT,IVE

Customer Question

HI,MY PEUGEOT 207 KEEPS SAYING PLIP BATTERY SPENT,IVE PUT NEW BATTERY IN MY REMOTE,ITS STILL DOING IT,DO YOU KNOW WHAT WRONG,CAN YOU HELP PLEASE ,MATT.
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi..

Hopefully i can help..

Sometimes with these its just a case of the battery just needing replaced and that should be that once it been in the ignition etc.and the message shouldnt come back - one thing you may have to try if you haven't already is to reinitialise the key - there might be something in the owners book too from what i recall that will tell you how to do this or go by waht ive inc below and see if that works..also check to be sure the battery is the right one - if bought from a dealer which is usually recommended then you can disregard that being an issue in regards to the battery / or check it is seated properly and is the right way round..maybe check the second key and see if the same problem happens to that..

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here