Mike, Technician
Experience:  34 Years of repair / diagnostics
9261905

Peugeot partner 2004.

Peugeot partner 2004. I have no R/H indicators lighting at all, even when hazzard lights are switched on only the left ones come on
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.

Mike :

Hello and Welcome to justanswer...

Mike :

As you have renewed the indicator set of switches - and I assume you have checked the general things like fuses, bulbs wiring etc - then your fault is with the Bsi unit.

Mike :

YOu can try a Bsi reset - but usually it needs renewal / repair.

Mike :

There are companies that do this - it will be cheaper than new and you wouldn't have to spend on having it programmed to the car / van if you have yours repaired.

Mike :

I can give you a contact no for a company that does this work - that is , 01 6 3 4 6 8 7 2 2 2 ... Give them a call and they will talk you through what you need to do and prices etc.

Mike :

Im very pleased to have helped you -

Please click the Accept button for me now - Thank You ...and if you do need / wish to get back to me after - you can do so just by coming back to this post and use the Reply button - your reply will then come straight back to me .. and Im always happy to help further....

.Kind Rgds to you - MIKE.

Customer:

Where is the bsi unit fitted in the van?

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello again,

The Bsi is fitted up under the dash -drivers side.. its a black slightly rectangular unit - with block connectors and some fuses on it ( to help you id it )

I hope that helps you further -

Let me know if you need anything more -

Best RGds - MIKE.

Please dont forget the Accept button for me meantime, thank you.
Mike, Technician
Experience: 34 Years of repair / diagnostics