Dean G87
Dean G87, Peugeot Certified Technician
Experience:  experience with mitsubishi/ nissan.currently peugeot/kia technician. Electrical or mechanical faults
56272109

Peugeot 307 sw Hello, i had Warning light depollution system

Customer Question

Hello, i had Warning light "depollution system faulty" on Peugeot 307 sw petrol come on today, please could you tell me where the filter so it can be changed, thank you
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Dean G87 replied 5 years ago.

hi there i am dean i currently work at peugeot and kia as diagnostic/master tech. i would be happy to assist you with your problems

With your depollution fault you have with your car a cat cleaner and fuel filter will not help the fault, The Light is basically your engine management light has came on, Your engine ecu will have a fault code stored in it. The best thing to do is have the fault code checked with a garage with the correct diagnostic equipment. Which will give you a fault code. Once you have this you will have a better indication where to look for the fault as it will tell you a certain part of the system.

Im sure kwikfit are reading fault codes, I would do this first which will save you money in the long run instead of throwing money at cleaned etc,

hope this helps, once you have a fault code and description come back to this question and tell me the fault code and i can assist you further,

The code should look like p0301 something like that.

Thanks

Dean

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi, Thanks for your replie, But you didn't answer my question, i need to know where the filter is so i can change it, would you know where it is please, and how to change it, Kindest regards,
Michelle
Expert:  Dean G87 replied 5 years ago.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here

Number 20 in the diagram is the fuel filter

It is underneath the car just in front of the fuel tank held in with one bolt, and 2 push clips for the 2 fuel pipes.

.

should take you 5 mins to change.

Hope this helps

Dean

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Sorry its not the fuel filter i need to find its the pollution filter i need to change,
regards,
Michelle
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Sorry You still have not answered my question i have asked 3 times,(THE SAME QUESTION 3 TIMES) which is i need to find where the pollution filter is as i need to change it,
I GOT TOLD TO HAVE A,diagnostic TEST ,THE FIRST TIME I ASKED THE QUESTION,
THE SECOND TIME I ASKED THE SAME QUESTION I GOT TOLD,WHERE THE FUEL FILTER IS, which again is not the question i asked and i do not need to know, I had to take my car to Peugeot today at 4 o'clock because i did not get my question answered by you, please could i have my £13 refunded, as i am very unhappy and did not get the answer to my question,
Kindest Regards,
Michelle