GazzaR1964
GazzaR1964, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  I have been a self employed mechanic and MOT tester for almost 30 years.
11179493

electrical problems, air bag warning light has come..my alarm

Customer Question

my 206 is having electrical problems, air bag warning light has come on and half of the time display is dark. also my alarm seems to be acting weird, could not shut it of and was forced to disconect the battery. any ideas?
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  al-mod replied 6 years ago.

Hi, I'm a Moderator here at Just Answer and will try to help you get an answer as you have been waiting for awhile. The response rate on Just Answer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions do go un-answered. Some of the common reasons found on some questions are:

1. The question is unclear.

2. The question price you selected is low for the complexity of the question.

3. The question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained online.

4. And sometimes, there just may not be an Expert available who feels they have the proper experience to reply.

This isn't an all-inclusive list as to why questions may go unanswered but they are some common reasons.

I have re-listed the question and alerted Experts that you are needing a response. Should you not receive an answer and you made a deposit, the deposit is fully refundable by visiting the Just Answer help pages or by replying back on this thread.

Thanks for using Just Answer.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i'd like a refund on my deposit please, had to take the car into a garage to get fixed.