Anna
Anna, Pet Expert/Biologist
Experience:  40 yrs.: herps, pocket pets, rabbits, poultry, dogs, horses. Biology degree. Vet assistant.
6012901

My bunny seems to be having fur loss around the eyes. He is

Customer Question

Hi there! My bunny seems to be having fur loss around the eyes. He is eating, drinking and pooping well though.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the bunny's name and age?
Customer: Momo is coming to 3 years old.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Momo?
Customer: He is very prone to GI since young. Recently, he underwent a dental procedure to buff a tiny spur. That's about it as far as I know.
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Pet
Expert:  Anna replied 16 days ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with over 40 years of experience raising and showing rabbits. I'm sorry to hear that Momo is having a problem. Some additional information will help me determine the best steps for you to take.Is there any discharge from his eyes?Does he paw at them or try to clean them more than usual?Has Momo received any vaccinations? If so,mwhich ones?Thank you.