Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  2003 Graduate

My ewe lamb ate plastic.i tried to get it from her but she

Customer Question

My ewe lamb ate plastic.i tried to get it from her but she swolled she gona die?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if your ewe will be able to digest that. What is the ewe's name and age?
Customer: Echo is her h
JA: How old is Echo?
Customer: bout a year
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Echo?
Customer: Shes a pet and we love her
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pet
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?

1) How long ago was the plastic eaten?
2) What was it from?
3) How big was the piece she swallowed?

Checking in. How is Echo doing?