JACUSTOMER-2ggpt01r-
JACUSTOMER-2ggpt01r-,
Experience:  Emergency Veterinarian at Carolina Veterinary Specialists
94585309

I have a deer and she's grunting, nervous and bleeding a

Customer Question

I have a deer and she's grunting, nervous and bleeding a little from her vaginal area
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the deer?
Customer: Just that I raised her from a day old she is 2 yrs old now
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pet
Expert:  JACUSTOMER-2ggpt01r- replied 5 months ago.

It sounds like she may be in heat. Has she been exposed to any male deer? - Dr. C

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
You were on the right lines. She was grunting at me becouse she wanted me to follow her so she could show me her new baby boy. Lol. Thank you!

Oh my goodness! How absolutely adorable is he???? Thank you so much for the picture and the happy update:) - Dr. C