Get Pet Questions Answered by Pet Experts
Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) How long ago did she ingest this gum? 2) Do you still have the packaging?
Orbitz contains an artificial sugar that is toxic to dogs and can kill them. I would absolutely skip any and all home treatment and head directly to the ER to be absolutely certain that Daisy is not harmed by this ingestion.More info here: http://www.merrickvet.com/70723/6303.html
Did my response help to answer all of the questions that you had regarding your companion? If you have other questions, please reply and I’ll help you further.Once you're satisfied with our dialogue, please take the time to use the star rating system at the top of the page to leave a rating for me. Until this is done, the website will not compensate me for helping you.
Head to the vet and let me know if you need any additional support this evening. I'll be on for the next few hours.