PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
Experience:  15 yrs experience in vet med, 8 in emergency med. Founder of a non-profit animal rescue
8538164

I think my 18 month old Alaskan malamute has cherry eye but

Customer Question

Hi, I think my 18 month old Alaskan malamute bitch has cherry eye but it's only out when she's active, when she's asleep it goes back to normal! Is that the norm for cherry eye or has she got something else? She's due for an op on Thursday to correct it but I just wanted to confirm that's what she has thank you Chris
Category: Pet
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 6 months ago.

Hi Chris, cherry eyes can pop in and out. We typically see that eventually they come out and stay out. Having surgery to correct this is the best idea.

Did my response help to answer all of the questions that you had regarding your companion? If you have other questions, please reply and I’ll help you further.

Once you're satisfied with our dialogue, please take the time to use the star rating system at the top of the page to leave a rating for me. Until this is done, the website will not compensate me for helping you.

Hi Chris, checking in to see how Sali is doing.

I'm just following up on our conversation about Sali. How is everything going?

PitRottMommy