Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  2003 Graduate
14008320

Guinea pig fell and now is not using his rear leg. He is not

Customer Question

Guinea pig fell and now is not using his rear leg. He is not putting weight on it but is tucking it under himself
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: Yeah no wound but some bruising under his foot near the ankle
JA: The Veterinarian will know what to do. What is the guinea pig's name and age?
Customer: Hans and he is 8 weeks old
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Hans?
Customer: Nope just he is under weight
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pet
Expert:  Joan replied 11 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years. I would like to assist you with Hans.Can you look at the leg and hold him and see if he will put any weight on the leg?Is he making any noises like in pain or tooth grinding?How far did he fall?Joan