Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  2003 Graduate
14008320

My kitten stalled tip of nipple JA: I'll do all I can to

Customer Question

My kitten stalled tip of nipple
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with your kitten?
Customer: Swallowed
JA: The Veterinarian will know if your kitten will be able to digest that. What is the kitten's name?
Customer: No name yet just found her yesterday
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your kitten?
Customer: I don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pet
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) How old is your kitten? If you aren't sure, please include a picture of her.2) How much of the nipple tip was swallowed and when? If you have a picture of the missing tip, that may help as well. 3) Any vomiting or diarrhea yet? Difficulty passing stool?