Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  2003 Graduate

My little dog a Chorki has extremely bad breath. Is it

Customer Question

My little dog a Chorki has extremely bad breath. Is it necessarily her teeth or could it be something else, and if so what? Tartar on her teeth is not bad.
Category: Pet
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 5 months ago.
Hello,I'm Dr. Jo and I'm a licensed veterinarian with more than twenty years of experience. I'm here to help with your question about your Chorki.I'm so sorry you're having this problem, but glad you're looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided. I'll do my best to earn your good rating, because that's the only way I receive any compensation for helping you.In order to help me help you better, I'll need a little more information. To start with, please tell me:How old is she?Does she have any pre-existing illnesses or take any medications?What is her diet?Does she have any other symptoms like weight loss, decreased energy, vomiting, etc.?I'll be standing by and awaiting your reply. Thank you.