Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  2003 Graduate

Our guinea pig has a nose bleed, we're trying to figure out

Customer Question

Our guinea pig has a nose bleed, we're trying to figure out why.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the guinea pig's name and age?
Customer: Geo is about 1.5 years old.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Geo?
Customer: He's sneezing quite a bit.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pet
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) How long has Geo been sneezing? Is the blood being expelled when this happens? 2) How long have you had Geo? 3) Any other GP's in with Geo?