Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  2003 Graduate

Changed diet and pit has had diarrhea couple of

Customer Question

Changed diet and pit has had diarrhea for a couple of him rice n pumpkin to calm tummy along with pedilyte
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: Pitbull
JA: Maybe I'm confused. I thought you had a problem with a pet. Is that correct?
Customer: Yes
JA: How old is Pitbull?
Customer: 2 and a half
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Pitbull?
Customer: Almost 3
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pet
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) Any blood in the diarrhea? 2) Any vomiting? What question can I answer for you today regarding your companion?