Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  2003 Graduate

Male bunny, slight shaking somewhat lethargic (of course,

Customer Question

Male bunny, slight shaking somewhat lethargic (of course, he may have had a busy day)
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the bunny. What is the bunny's name and age?
Customer: Max, age 3 he's a mini-Rex
JA: How old is Max?
Customer: 3
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Max?
Customer: He's usually lively His sister, Elizabeth, is ok
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pet
Expert:  Anna replied 5 months ago.
Hello,I apologize that no one has responded to your question sooner. Different experts come online at various times. I just came online and saw your question. My name is ***** ***** I’m a biologist with over 40 years of experience raising rabbits. I'm sorry to hear that Max is having some difficulties. It is not normal for a rabbit to shake and be lethargic regardless of how active their day. If you still need help, some additional information will be useful. Does he still have those symptoms? How is his appetite? Is he passing normal droppings? Thank you.