Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  2003 Graduate
14008320

My 2 foot long koi of 10 years has spawned and appears to be in great

Customer Question

My 2 foot long koi of 10 years has spawned and appears to be in great distress. She is going under and on her back. What can I do to save her
Category: Pet
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 7 months ago.
Hi I think this was Oster under the wrong catagory but , having fish , is she swimming around upside down etc if so it could be swim bladder and you can hand feed her shelled peas to help it
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Not sure it's. Bladder problem. I lost a similar one a year ago due to same problem. She seem to have been nibbled on and is showing bleeding from her tail and vaginal areas.
Let me contact a moderator to move the question to the right catagory
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
can I send you pictures of the fish
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I just got home and she is on her back with her head in a downward direction
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Good morning, no need to try and find a solution , my fish died during the night.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I would like to request a refund for the $68. drafted from my acc't for no services provided. As you can see from my questions and your response (not associated to a dying fish) and to wait for some moderator to get back to me since this Oster was sent to the wrong category. My Koi of almost 11 years succumbed last night. I appreciate you refunding my drafted amount please. Thanks, Kris