Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  2003 Graduate
14008320

My Maltese has been ill while with epilepsy and hormone

Customer Question

My Maltese has been ill for a while with epilepsy and hormone problems she's also been sick with blood in it, she has started stretching her front paws out in front with her bum in the air
Category: Pet
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) Is she having vomiting or diarrhea? both?2) When did the blood begin?3) How long has she not felt well?4) Is she still eating?5) What food does she normally eat? kibble? treats? any human foods?6) Is she still taking her medications regularly?