Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  2003 Graduate
14008320

Eye infection JA: I'm sorry to hear that. There

Customer Question

Eye infection for mice
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. There are all sorts of infestations the mouse can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the mouse's name and age?
Customer: I have two mice, actually. They're both males, about 7 months, and they're called Silas and Kye
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Silas?
Customer: He's definitely smaller than Kye. One eye, I checked last night is swollen and has something that looks like a weird pimple and he can't open his eye. Kye has two infected eyes, while one has a big scab and raised skin underneath it, and the other eye is a little red with some discharge
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pet
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. If you would rather wait for the Expert you had originally contacted, just let me know. Otherwise, I’ll be happy to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) Can you send a picture of each eye that is concerning you? 2) When did this begin?