Anna
Anna, Pet Expert/Biologist
Experience:  40 yrs.: herps, pocket pets, rabbits, poultry, dogs, horses. Biology degree. Vet assistant.
6012901

I have a Siberian Husky Diamond is9 yers old..her back leg

Customer Question

I have a Siberian Husky Diamond is9 yers old..her back leg keeps fling She has trouble getting up..Can you give me some remedies? She has been to the vets,,nothing seems to be working,,i read that NEUROPLEX MIHT WORK??
Category: Pet
Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with over 20 years of experience caring for my own dogs holistically. I'm sorry to hear of this problem. Before I try to help, I need some clarification of what's happening.What do you mean by 'her back leg keeps fling?'Is she stiff when she tries to get up? Has your vet diagnosed arthritis?Does she have seizures?If you are asked to rate my service, please don't do that just yet since we are just beginning. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry her leg esp the left keeps folding under her. she has great difficulty gettng up,in astanding position....no seisures..she is on

flexadin plus and gabapetin..humans tke this also..it is not helping.i read about Neuroplex

Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for getting back to me. Has your vet given you an actual diagnosis?
Flexadin plus is a joint supplement for arthritis. Gabapentin is usually given for seizures. Neuroplex is also used primarily for seizures. Knowing the diagnosis would help in making recommendations.JustAnswer has some bugs tonight, and I'm having some trouble staying connected to the site. I hope we won't get disconnected, but if we do, I want you to know I'm not ignoring you.
Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.
Without knowing your dog's diagnosis, I can tell you that Neuroplex has two formulas. One is homeopathic. The other is herbal. You can safely give them to your dog. They can't hurt her. But if she doesn't have a condition they help, they won't do any good either.With the symptoms you described, I would suspect arthritis or a spinal condition. If you haven't been told the diagnosis, perhaps you could call them on Monday and ask, and then let me know.In the meantime, since your original question was about Neuroplex, I can tell you it is safe, so if you want to see if it will help, there's no harm in trying.