Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  2003 Graduate
14008320

I paid my five dollars but now I cant get my results

Customer Question

Category: Pet
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 7 months ago.
Adam, it looks like your question may not have come through. Did you just now type it out? If so, we're not seeing it on this end. I can help you if you'll retype it.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

ok I said I have never seen this before in my dog she cant set still for more then two seconds constantly moving from one side of the bed to the other side over an over an over . I I call her to come she nputs her tail between her legs attemps to come to me and the goes back to one of the corners of the bed and dose side to side over and over again . She ever moves her head side to side in the air why ?

Do you happen to have a video of what you're seeing? It sounds like she's agitated.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

also I don't know if you new this or not I also paid my five dollar donation an it didn't take me to results just back to card info page again and yes I can try to take a video and send it to who

Have you already had a response from another expert? If so, this 2nd chat will charge you twice, so I would need to contact customer service for you.