Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  2003 Graduate

My ferret is not pooping as much as he usually does. There

Customer Question

My ferret is not pooping as much as he usually does. There only small little poops
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. What is the ferret's name and age?
Customer: His name is ***** ***** I think he may be around 3, the woman I bought him from didn't exactly now.
JA: How old is Junie?
Customer: She said 2-3 yrs old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Junie?
Customer: No he's normally very playful, but he's also been sleeping mode and not out as much
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pet
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. If you would rather wait for the Expert you had originally contacted, just let me know. Otherwise, I’ll be happy to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) What is Junie's normal diet? 2) Still eating and drinking well? 3) Any abdominal pain?