Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  2003 Graduate
14008320

I have a 10 yr. old English Bully that has cloudy & hazey eyes,

Customer Question

I have a 10 yr. old English Bully that has cloudy & hazey eyes, I've wipe her folds with wet wipes trying not to touch the eye, will a steriod eye drop solution clear this up?
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: English Bulldog
JA: OK. What is the English bulldog's name?
Customer: Sadie
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Sadie?
Customer: No, he's aware of her history, she has extreme arthirtis in her hips and shoulders but shes on Rymidal for treatement
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pet
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. If you would rather wait for the Expert you had originally contacted, just let me know. Otherwise, I’ll be happy to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) How long has Sadie had hazy eyes? 2) When was the last time that she had blood work performed? 3) What brand of wet wipes are you using? 4) What type of steroid eye drops do you have? 5) Is she only on Rimadyl for her hips and shoulders?