Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  2003 Graduate
14008320

Please help us , we put our Guinea pig mr Hazlenut outside

Customer Question

Hello please help us , we put our Guinea pig mr Hazlenut outside for a bit of fresh air and sunshine , ( he was in shade ) ( and in his sealed cage ) now we have gone to bring him inside and he is all lifeless and quite , not eating , and his cage is all messed up ( disheveled ect ) and when I put him out his cage had just been cleaned , WHAT DO YOU YOU THINK IS WRONG , with our little fellow , PLEASE HELP XXXX FEE, Lilly xxx
JA: I'm sure Mr. feels you are doing your best. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. How old is Mr.?
Customer: About 1and half ☹☹☹
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Mr.?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pet
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 8 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence. I'm so sorry to hear about your companion. Can you give me an update on how he is doing now? When you say that the cage was sealed, can you describe it to me--is there air flow?