Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  2003 Graduate
14008320

I have a male rabbit who has a red swollen area and I am

Customer Question

Hi. I have a male rabbit who has a red swollen area and I am trying to figure out exactly what this area is.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: He poops a lot and the area is right above that area. It is red and almost raw. Bleeding a little bit.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pet
Expert:  Joan replied 10 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years. I would like to assist you.Can you post a picture of the area so I can see what you are describing?Joan