Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  2003 Graduate
14008320

My feret is ot eating since

Customer Question

my feret is ot eating since 4 days ago and losing to much weight acting like he is to tired.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: hes 3 and half years old i dont havemoney to take him to vet ,, he is laying down not doig nothing he is super skiny and havent eatend for days and acting like he is desesperate and moes from place to place to layown and hes is not sleeping at all
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pet
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. If you would rather wait for the Expert you had originally contacted, just let me know. Otherwise, I’ll be happy to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) When did the weightloss begin? About the time he stopped eating? 2) Any abnormal hairloss?3) What foods are you offering him at this time? 4) Any history of ingesting anything he's not supposed to chew up or eat?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
He just die.. Thank you.
I'm so sorry. I'll have customer service process a refund for you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you I really don't have money
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Let me know when my money it's refund couse I am also very broke ..