Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  2003 Graduate
14008320

My chincillia is bleeding from somewhere. I accidently step

Customer Question

my chincillia is bleeding from somewhere. I accidently step on her. Its not a lot and its not that red
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I had her out and when to catch her and accidently step on her but not to hard I don't think and then put her in the cage and noticed blood, I think it is coming from her back side as I put a paper towel down on that is where it seems to be coming from
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Pet Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pet
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 11 months ago.
Good morning, thanks for your question. 1) Do you have a photo of the blood you noticed? 2) Have you checked her vulva and rectum to be sure the blood isn't coming from there?3) Any limping or refusal to walk?